Friday, December 8, 2017

Weight Loss Motivation! Reinforce Positive Thoughts! Read daily!

Studies show that repeating positive thoughts can actually help you change the way you think! Print and read this daily!

  • It feels so good to be in control. When I get up in the morning I am excited about the day. 
  • When I look it the mirror I like what I see and I am proud of who I am.
  • I have found the discipline to eat according to my needs than to be driven by self-destructive over eating habits.
  • Gone are my OLD excuses and old habits. I know how to cope with ups and downs in life in positive ways instead of turning to food!
  • I will NOT let food rule my life!
  • I WILL be SUCCESSFUL today and I WILL stay on track
  • Food is NOT the answer to ANY problem that comes my way
  • No more pants that are too tight and no more baggy clothes to hide in
  • I may not be at my goal yet but I am closer than I was yesterday
  • I love who I am now and I am excited to be the person I am working towards being!
  • I am learning that I do have the POWER and STRENGTH within me to do anything I set out to do!
  • I WILL win this BATTLE!
  • I WILL be Successful!

No comments :