Saturday, May 3, 2014
1/3 Cup Bisquick Heart Smart
1 Pound of Mixed Pepper Strips (frozen)
2 Cans (Drained) Diced Tomatoes
1 Packet of Taco Seasoning
1 Can Whole kernel Sweet Corn (Drained)
1 Can Campbells Cheddar Cheese Soup
2 Cups Brown Rice
3/4 Cup Reduced Fat Cheese
1/4 Cup Water
1 Can Black beans (Drained and rinsed)
Preheat oven to 350
Take Bisquick and Cheddar Cheese Soup & 1/4 Cup water and mix well until creamy
In a 9X13 Sprayed with Pam pour the Soup mixture on the bottom (evenly distributed)
Pour all ingredients except for the cheese into a large pot and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes
Pour Entire rice mixture on top of cheese mixture
Cover with aluminum foil and place in oven
Bake for 45 minutes and remove from oven
Sprinkle 3/4 cup of Cheese
Stick casserole back into the oven for 15 more minutes (uncovered)
Remove from oven
Cut into 8 Slices - 5 Weight Watchers Points Plus per huge Slice!
(Calculated on the Weight Watchers Online Recipe Builder)
**Please watch Youtube Video for tutorial!
Thursday, May 1, 2014
This Challenge is for ONE week only and it's going to get us back to the basics and for some "back on track". We are going to do it together and lose some weight! The rules are below. You will want to start the challenge when your new weigh in week starts. If you've gotten off track you can begin tomorrow! Please watch the Youtube Challenge Video for all Challenge Information!
1. We are going through one week without eating any of our "Weekly" Points allowance so for one week lets forget they exist. (just one week)
2. Eat your amount of points you are given for the day and NO more... If you get 28 Points per day that is all you will eat each day and not go over.
3. Water - Drink 6 to 8 glasses of water each day (one in the morning before eating anything)
4. Fruits - No More than 3 Fruits per day and only one of them should be a banana.
5. Vegetables - Fill up on "Zero Point"Veggies at each meal, there is no limit, eat them until you are full (There is a full list of zero point vegetables on my blog)
6. Measure everything you eat! If it's meat it must be weighed, if its coffee creamer use a Tablespoon to measure the serving accurately. If you take a bite of something it must be counted! Use your online tracker, a journal or a piece of paper to track your daily points!
7. Try to get in your Healthy checks as much as possible (oils, milks etc)
8. Try to get in a little exercise each day even if it's just a 5 minute walk.
**Note: Since everyone has different weigh in days we will keep the challenge for two weeks. At the end of the challenge I will post the end of the challenge on my Facebook Wall and everyone can comment with their Results!
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
What you need:
2 Slices Light Wheat Bread (2 Points) (35 Calories Each)
1 TBSP Light Mayo (1 Point)
2 TBSP Oscar Mayer Real Bacon Bits (1 Point)
Tomato sliced thin
Few Pieces of lettuce
Spread 1 TBSP of Mayo on each slice of Bread
Add Bacon bits on top of on top of the mayo of both slices
Put in toaster oven for 5 to 7 minutes (until bacon is crispy)
Put Sandwich Together adding lettuce and tomato and pepper
Cut in Half and serve! Only 4 Points Plus!