Thursday, July 25, 2013
Delicious Bacon Cheese Fries! I looked up the calories for Bacon cheese fries at one of my favorite places (Outback Steakhouse) and found they were around 2000 Calories! I decided to whip up my own batch for only 250 calories and 6 Weight Watcher Points! What you will need: 3 oz Frozen Steak Fries ( I just used a Store Brand around 110 to 120 calories per 3 oz) 1/3 Cup of Weight Watchers Shredded Cheese 2 TBSP Oscar Mayer REAL Bacon Bits Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder Preheat Oven to 450 Degrees On a Baking Pan sprayed with Pam add the french fries Put in the oven and Bake for 8 minutes Remove from oven and lightly sprinkle Salt Pepper and Garlic Powder Add 1/3 Cup of Cheese and Bacon Bits Put back in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes (until cheese is melted) Serve! Only 6 Weight Watchers Points!
Repeat this Daily!! I used to read this every single day ! I had this posted on my wall. Reinforce POSITIVE thoughts!!!
- It feels good to be in control.
- When I get up in the morning I am excited about the day.
- When I look it the mirror I like what I see and I am proud of who I am.
- I've found the discipline to eat according to my needs than to be driven by self-destructive habits.
- Gone are my old excuses and old habits. I know how to cope with ups and downs in life in positive ways instead of turning to food.
Wednesday, July 24, 2013
Weight Watcher Friendly Bacon Cheese Fries!! Only 250 Calories/ 6 Weight Watcher Points Plus!! YUMMY