Friday, June 14, 2013


Here are the TOP 10 items I take "in my bag" on the GO! You never want to get stuck in the drive thru line ordering something you didn't plan for!! Always take a snack with you!! 1.Almonds (Blue Diamond 100 Calorie Packs) 3 Points 2 Mini Babybel Cheese 60 Calories - 1 Point Each 3 Fiber One 90 Calorie Bars - 2 Points 4 Raspberry Cheesecake Special K Bars 90 Cals - 2 Points 5 Bananas - a very FILLING snack (Free on Weight Watchers) 6 Apples - Fiber Filled and ready to eat! (Free on Weight Watchers 7 Pop Secret Home-style Popcorn 100 Calorie Bag - 3 Points 8 Popped By Quaker Caramel Rice Cakes 110 Cals - 3 Points 9 Cheese stick - 50 Calories - 1 Point 10 Vitatop - Apple Crumb 100 Calories -3 Points - This is my favorite with a piece of fruit... Fills me up and helps me get through until my next meal.

No comments :