Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Weight Watchers Weekly Weigh-in - Weight Loss Journey UPDATE!

This week I was down ONE pound exactly! That brings my total to 108.4 pounds!!! My clothes are getting more and more baggy! I decided I will not buy new clothes until I am down 10 more pounds. I do however have an adorable pair of "MISS ME" jeans waiting for me to fit into!! They are the cutest jeans I think I have ever seen! If you're a "Miss me" jean fan you know what I mean! In one of my other posts I talk about how to motivate yourself by buying smaller clothes that are really cute that you can't wait to fit into! Leave them out somewhere or hanging up so they are a reminder for you! Everything that you can do for Motivation is only going to be a positive thing towards your weight loss goal!! I know it gets hard at times so you need to have a back up plan in place that will help you stay strong!

No comments :