Thursday, July 25, 2013

Craving Bacon Cheese Fries?!? Weight Watchers Friendly! Simple & Easy Recipe!

Delicious Bacon Cheese Fries! I looked up the calories for Bacon cheese fries at one of my favorite places (Outback Steakhouse) and found they were around 2000 Calories! I decided to whip up my own batch for only 250 calories and 6 Weight Watcher Points!

What you will need:

3 oz Frozen Steak Fries ( I just used a Store Brand around 110 to 120 calories per 3 oz)
1/3 Cup of Weight Watchers Shredded Cheese
2 TBSP Oscar Mayer REAL Bacon Bits
Salt, Pepper and Garlic Powder
Preheat Oven to 450 Degrees
On a Baking Pan sprayed with Pam add the french fries
Put in the oven and Bake for 8 minutes
Remove from oven and lightly sprinkle Salt Pepper and Garlic Powder
Add 1/3 Cup of Cheese and Bacon Bits
Put back in the oven for 8 to 10 minutes (until cheese is melted) Serve!

Only 6 Weight Watchers Points!

No comments :