Saturday, April 5, 2014

Willpower - What is it? Build Your willpower for SUCCESSFUL Weight Loss!

The Definition of Willpower is - the ability of a person to exert his/her will over the inhibitions of their body or self
      Willpower doesn't come easy.. you have to build it up! It's like a muscle that needs to be worked out!

 Every single time you make a good choice or refuse to eat something that you shouldn't that muscle gets stronger.

     For example, when I first started I felt like I had NO willpower.. Every time I went to out to Dinner or had a strong craving, I would lose all control and go off my diet plan...... 

   After being sick and tired of the way I looked and felt I decided to take control and change my life so every time the refrigerator would call me late at night I would go downstairs and I'd even get to the point where I would actually open the door and look around for something "scrumptious" and finally I stopped and closed the refrigerator door and said  "No I'm not eating!!"

  Every time I did that, my willpower grew. It TRULY works!

   I hear a lot of people say "I have no willpower." The thing is, you do!! You just have to work on it! 

  Is it easy?? NO! but once you do it over and over it DOES become easier I promise!! When it's late at night and that ice cream sundae is calling you and you get that "overwhelming" feeling of "Oh my God I have to eat" do yourself a huge favor and close that freezer and think of your body eating away at those pounds!
  Every time I've had that overwhelming feeling to eat and I refused, I wake up in the morning feeling STRONGER, thinner and proud! Such a good feeling!! 

  Start building up your willpower! Say no and stay strong and in time you will have the power to overcome this weight and be Successful! You can do it!!!

No comments :