Sunday, May 26, 2013

Weight Loss Tip #1 Track your Food!!

A lot of people have been asking me for Weight Loss Tips... So I thought I would share one of my tips that keeps me on track.... basically if you BITE it WRITE IT... Meaning track everything that you eat. It's not as difficult as it sounds. Get a cute little book to write your daily food log in or use an online application that easily finds food and tracks them. I usually track everything on my iphone but if you don't have time at the moment to write something down take a picture of it!! You can easily go back later and add it. In the past when I didn't track my intake I would get to the scale and get upset because I hadn't lost anything but really I was eating more than I thought I was. Once I started tracking everything I noticed a huge difference in my Weight Loss. I know sometimes I forget what I ate during the day if I don't track it somewhere... Do you remember what you ate yesterday??  If you want to be successful at losing weight you must track, track, track! I am on Weight Watchers Points Plus and the Fruit on the Program is Free however; I still track it! If you run into a problem down the road where you find your not losing you can look back at your Journal or online application and see what you may have changed or maybe your eating too much fruit. Fruit is SO good for you but it does have calories and can add up... So my tip for today is... Track everything you eat... you will definitely see a difference!!

No comments :