Friday, May 23, 2014

Weight Watchers Analysis Scale - I have used this scale for over 5 years. I would recommend this to anyone!

This is the scale I have used for over 5 years. It is accurate, saves your last 5 Weigh'ins and has been very reliable. It measures "body water" so it helps when it looks like you gained and see can see that it is body water and not fat... Helps to keep the scale frustration down! I would recommend this scale to anyone. Please let me know if you have the scale and what you think of it? 

Recalls 5 weights for each user. Large 1.5" display. 350-lb. capacity. Displays weight in 0.2 lb. increments. Spacious 15.25" x 12.25" wide platform. Measures body fat, body water, and bone mass. Long-life lithium battery (included). Limited ten-year warranty.

Weight Watchers® by Conair Body Analysis/Weight

Weight Watchers® by Conair Body Analysis/Weight

No comments :